Saturday, 23 October 2010

To tell you the truth....

OK so I have been away from the blogger world recently and I am sorry for those who care, I promise I will blog more in the future. Problem is for me to write things down I need inspiration and luckily I have. I called it 'To tell youth truth...' because lately I have just been doing my own thing and quite proud of myself for doing so.

To tell you the truth, in college I don't really hang with anyone that often. Yep exactly just me and my work and I am so happy because I feel free and at peace with myself. To be honeset I love this feedom because I actually enjoy the value work, not that I haven't before, just feels better this year. I promised myself that I am not really going to hang with so many people this year and glad I don't. Working in college as well as out has never felt so good. No more times in the canteen except from when I want to eat. I feel happy! Only thing I hate is that the libary is always packed, as well as the computer room and they lock the MAC suite....ARGH! How do they think I can get my media work done! Anywho apart from that I am actually happy, even if I am so tempted to drop out of college.

Another thing I have noticed that I am also starting to see peoples true colours, which makes me think twice about hanging out with some people. I have learnt not to use the term friends so easily these days. Some not even acquaintances. Now I am not a person who will tell everyone that I have an issue, but recently since Summer Camp 2010 I have been more open with people, but not just anyone. Since then I have learnt to let some people in and shut a lot of people out. One reason why I have shut some people out is because when they have a problem, you are all eyes and ears, however when you have a problem, they don't want to hear. I had to deal with that for too long, now, no more. I can't be bothered with them. Another reason is because when some are talking to you, you will be having a nice cha till someone else comes along and they complety dismiss you....dismiss you as in you were never there.

To tell you the truth, I hate collge. Now this is not Mazzie just being a teenager, I honestly HATE college. It's not the people and/or the teachers, it has nothing to do with them I just hate it. The sonner A-Levels die, the sooner I can live my life without worrying about what crappy grade I am getting next. Not really an academic person, as some people may already know, but oh well each to their own. I am just working with what I got because I want to go to NYFA next year.
So many people have told me to stop saying I hate college, for so many reasons, but to be honest if I kept saying college is great or constanlty using everyone's favourite word, 'alright' I would be lying. So world I hate college. Just staying because uni needs my grades.
(BTW if you haven't already clocked I am staying in college....woop!! *NOT!!*). I am going to endure the pain and puke it back up in JUNE! Yes exaclty that long.

To tell you the truth I have also come to the concluion that I want to do alot of things and I don't know when. I am a big dreamer and I love setting my standards high, because if I work where everyone is expecting me to work, I would just be like evryone else. Most things that are going to be on my list will maybe be accomplish before I am 25. I am planning on writing a list of things to accomplish before then. Well to start off before uni and we will see where we go, but that is another blog for another time.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I also hate college, and it's partly 'cause I'm a bit lazy, but I totally get you. I also have many things I wanna do before I'm 25. :p

    ReplyDelete