Elijah Waters is the most amazing preacher ever and I am so glad that God is working through him and God is so amazing because he can just chose certain people to capture the heart of 100s of teenagers. What really got to me the last night was the preaching and when he was talking about his dad, I am not going to go deep into it, I was like dude, I feel what you felt and that is what super cut me up. That night I believe God convicted everyones heart and people are now changed. I wish summer camp could last forever, but the preachers and people aren't always going to be there. It is now up to us to finally take a stand and say no mas to the peer pressure of sex and rugs and drinking, we now have to get into relationships that bring us closer to Christ. As soon as I got home I deleted quite a few people off my facebook, people who I do not want to be associated with, even though I will have to see them at college, I am staying away. While they are wasting away, I am going to be rubbing souls with Christ. AMEN!!!!!
Guys you so should have been there. There God has really moved me and spoken to me, I know that he is now working in my life.
I love you guys and I will be coming back with more blogs about Wildlife Summer Camp 2010.
Love you guys and start rubbing souls with the right people
XOXO
Another thing.....I got BAPTIZED..... GO JESUS!!!!!!!!
TE AMO MI GRANDE DIOS!!!!
TE AMO MI GRANDE DIOS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment